TeliaSonera today announced it will bring Apple's iPhone to all Nordic and Baltic countries, including Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Until now, the iPhone wasn't available in those countries. TeliaSonera also offers services in Spain and the emerging markets of Eurasia, including Russia and …
If the reports are true that Orange France are offering an upgrade to the 3G iPhone for 50 €, they have obviously forgotten about me. But then again, they did continue to charge 9 € / month for Blackberry Internet Service, 12 € / month for 130 SMS and 14 € / month for cheaper roaming charges (not compatible with the iPhone-specific subscription, apparently) for a good four months after I cancelled said services. Roll on November, I suppose.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM