A man dubbed "Leeds’s dumbest criminal" has been served with an ASBO forbidding him from posting videos of criminal activity on the internet. Andrew Kellett, 23, had been in the habit of showing off his exploits on YouTube, which made some of you wonder why he hadn't been convicted of the acts he seemed so proud of, and why he'd …
That facebook 36 is so freaking funny...
...because who's to say that the 12 y.o. that just signed up isn't a 37 y.o. pedo IRL?
For that matter, what about the 26 y.o. pedos?
It's just a typical gut reaction which has no bearing on reality.
It's not Facebook, but the flagging Faceparty
Faceparty is a sinking ship.
Evidenced by the facty that the new company which has 'taken over' running the sit from the old one happens to share the same director.
Publicity stunt anyone?
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS