A man dubbed "Leeds’s dumbest criminal" has been served with an ASBO forbidding him from posting videos of criminal activity on the internet. Andrew Kellett, 23, had been in the habit of showing off his exploits on YouTube, which made some of you wonder why he hadn't been convicted of the acts he seemed so proud of, and why he'd …
That facebook 36 is so freaking funny...
...because who's to say that the 12 y.o. that just signed up isn't a 37 y.o. pedo IRL?
For that matter, what about the 26 y.o. pedos?
It's just a typical gut reaction which has no bearing on reality.
It's not Facebook, but the flagging Faceparty
Faceparty is a sinking ship.
Evidenced by the facty that the new company which has 'taken over' running the sit from the old one happens to share the same director.
Publicity stunt anyone?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'