Tesco has started extending its VoIP service, Tesco Internet Phone, onto mobiles, offering Wi-Fi capable handsets the chance to make free calls to other Tesco customers. Tesco's existing service is a pretty-standard VoIP operation, and is handled by Freshtel, the Australian VoIP specialist with a PC client. Freshtel are also …
hacking the tesco siemens VOIP DECT phone
why is it that noone's managed to hack the tesco siemens dect phone? it's a nice little device, but I want to use in on a different provider!
if indeed it automatically uses voip whenever it can, what happens when you're walking down the street and make a call, and as you dial you just happen to briefly walk past an open access point? call drops as soon as you walk out of range...
for it to work properly you would need to be able to roam between the 2, and that is where it gets tricky
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star