Tesco has started extending its VoIP service, Tesco Internet Phone, onto mobiles, offering Wi-Fi capable handsets the chance to make free calls to other Tesco customers. Tesco's existing service is a pretty-standard VoIP operation, and is handled by Freshtel, the Australian VoIP specialist with a PC client. Freshtel are also …
hacking the tesco siemens VOIP DECT phone
why is it that noone's managed to hack the tesco siemens dect phone? it's a nice little device, but I want to use in on a different provider!
if indeed it automatically uses voip whenever it can, what happens when you're walking down the street and make a call, and as you dial you just happen to briefly walk past an open access point? call drops as soon as you walk out of range...
for it to work properly you would need to be able to roam between the 2, and that is where it gets tricky
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account