Voracious buyers such as Yahoo!, Microsoft and Amazon represent a niche in the server market - a very lucrative niche. So, we've seen companies such as IBM and Dell come out recently with gear aimed right at the service provider set. Episode 17 of Semi-Coherent Computing takes a look at the "white box killer" hardware available …
These qubits, they keep a-coming
Scott a Mad Guy, constantly lampooning D-Wave? Not that I know of, but if so, that may be because he has doubts about whether the D-Wave machine makes sense. And he knows what he's talking about. Try this link:
Of course, if D-Wave actually gets usable qubits and finds applications for their special-purpose computer, more power to them.
Considering the primary advantage vorbis has over mp3 is at low bitrates, why not produce the 'small crappy' version in vorbis instead? Considering it's supposedly meant to become an internet standard, why not use it.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops