If Eclipse was hoping to escape its current over reliance on IBM then it's off to a slow start judging by early work on its next platform - E4, due in 2010. Project members are meeting during the next two days at an E4 summit in Ottawa, Canada, to push on with the practical work of building E4, announced at EclipseCon in March …
Exactly why NetBeans is Growing
With NetBeans, I get to focus on scripting and performance, while the Eclipsoids have to go deal with politicking and smoke filled rooms. Move on, nothing more to read about.
Paris because she told you this would happen if IBM was involved.
Dear Sir, Please Send Us the Money
Well, who pays the piper calls the tune. These whiners should start spending the same serious money on Eclipse that IBM does (and has since the beginning).
To be honest, when only IBM was involved, Eclipse sucked a lot less.
PS: I shall not bash lesser platforms like Netbeans ;-)
I am still dream....
of netbeans and eclipse community working closer together, since at the end of the day both ides are the same kind of wheel.
In my point of view the same plugin api would be a good start.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR