Time Warner Cable Inc has agreed to completely sever ties with its parent company Time Warner Inc, which will receive a tasty payout from the spin-off. A one-time dividend, payable immediately prior to the separation, will be paid to Time Warner Cable stockholders of $10.27 a share for a total of about $10.9bn. Time Warner will …
Time Warner Co. axes Time Warner Cable
I sure hope this allows Time Warner Cable to change its internet pricing policy. Maybe they will realize that they need to compete with DSL despite the speed gap. I was a happy customer for nearly 10 years before they decided not to compete with AT&T DSL on price.
This is probably good...
...as I've always been suspicious of data delivery providers who have a vested interest in whose data is getting delivered.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things