Red Hat has updated its enterprise Linux distro with hardware and driver refinements targeting desktops and big servers. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2, released today and available through a Red Hat Network subscription, features virtualization for very large systems with up to 64 CPUs and 512Gb of memory. Also, Red Hat has added …
Let's hope CentOS gets the free version out real soon (because, to be honest that's where Red Hat's biggest user base is!)
No (real) change in stock price over the last two days.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)