Red Hat has updated its enterprise Linux distro with hardware and driver refinements targeting desktops and big servers. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2, released today and available through a Red Hat Network subscription, features virtualization for very large systems with up to 64 CPUs and 512Gb of memory. Also, Red Hat has added …
Let's hope CentOS gets the free version out real soon (because, to be honest that's where Red Hat's biggest user base is!)
No (real) change in stock price over the last two days.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant