Red Hat has updated its enterprise Linux distro with hardware and driver refinements targeting desktops and big servers. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2, released today and available through a Red Hat Network subscription, features virtualization for very large systems with up to 64 CPUs and 512Gb of memory. Also, Red Hat has added …
Let's hope CentOS gets the free version out real soon (because, to be honest that's where Red Hat's biggest user base is!)
No (real) change in stock price over the last two days.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes