Red Hat has updated its enterprise Linux distro with hardware and driver refinements targeting desktops and big servers. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2, released today and available through a Red Hat Network subscription, features virtualization for very large systems with up to 64 CPUs and 512Gb of memory. Also, Red Hat has added …
Let's hope CentOS gets the free version out real soon (because, to be honest that's where Red Hat's biggest user base is!)
No (real) change in stock price over the last two days.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS