Just as I thought..................
US only. What a kop out. Everyone knows that only 10% of the US poulation have cash to spend and the other 90% are living in poverty. I knew us Brits would get right royally shafted on anything designed to save people money.
These are the T's & C's from the website:
"Who is eligible for Live Search cashback?
You are as long as you:
* Provide us with a valid email address and password for account access.
* Are a U.S. citizen or legal resident, and at least 18 years of age.
* Have a valid mailing address (a P.O. Box won't work).
* Create or have an active Windows Live ID and cashback account.
* Adhere to the Microsoft Service Agreement."
I think the whole "phorm" comparrison is relevant here as well. Bill and co want to know what you eat for breakfast.
Evil zenophobic Microsoft......