Back in August, Google told the world that CFO George Reyes would retire from the company once someone could be found to replace him. Well, almost nine months have passed, and there's no replacement. In the official press release that announced Reyes' retirement plans, the company said that it expected to find a replacement by …
I'll do it!!
Pick me!! pick me!! I like chocolate mousse!!
executive turnover in IT? unheard of!
Just as unheard of as glorious high-tech weapons systems failing. *Never* happens!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network