Back in August, Google told the world that CFO George Reyes would retire from the company once someone could be found to replace him. Well, almost nine months have passed, and there's no replacement. In the official press release that announced Reyes' retirement plans, the company said that it expected to find a replacement by …
I'll do it!!
Pick me!! pick me!! I like chocolate mousse!!
executive turnover in IT? unheard of!
Just as unheard of as glorious high-tech weapons systems failing. *Never* happens!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft