Back in August, Google told the world that CFO George Reyes would retire from the company once someone could be found to replace him. Well, almost nine months have passed, and there's no replacement. In the official press release that announced Reyes' retirement plans, the company said that it expected to find a replacement by …
I'll do it!!
Pick me!! pick me!! I like chocolate mousse!!
executive turnover in IT? unheard of!
Just as unheard of as glorious high-tech weapons systems failing. *Never* happens!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?