Back in August, Google told the world that CFO George Reyes would retire from the company once someone could be found to replace him. Well, almost nine months have passed, and there's no replacement. In the official press release that announced Reyes' retirement plans, the company said that it expected to find a replacement by …
I'll do it!!
Pick me!! pick me!! I like chocolate mousse!!
executive turnover in IT? unheard of!
Just as unheard of as glorious high-tech weapons systems failing. *Never* happens!
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go