Computware, the mainframe software house, appears to be narrowing its focus on development tools following a hip marketing makeover. President and chief operating officer Bob Paul used a carefully scripted video presentation that announced "Compuware 2.0" to say the company's Q&A tools face "sustained and fierce" competition. …
Gee and I thought they had gone the way of the dodo bird. Now yet? Give em a few more months.
Now where are those keys.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE