Computware, the mainframe software house, appears to be narrowing its focus on development tools following a hip marketing makeover. President and chief operating officer Bob Paul used a carefully scripted video presentation that announced "Compuware 2.0" to say the company's Q&A tools face "sustained and fierce" competition. …
Gee and I thought they had gone the way of the dodo bird. Now yet? Give em a few more months.
Now where are those keys.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR