Acer wants to take a big bite out of the gaming PC business with its new system, Predator, part of its Aspire line. Actually, it looks like something out of a sci-fi movie too. But the spec's right down to Earth, with a choice of Intel Core 2 Extreme and Core 2 Quad processors, Nvidia's nForce 780i chipset, up to 8GB of 1066MHz …
I see ASUS' tradition of butt-ugly cases is continuing. Still called the Vento?
but it is indeed ugly tho
but the case....
the real question is how long till you can buy just the case?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA