Acer wants to take a big bite out of the gaming PC business with its new system, Predator, part of its Aspire line. Actually, it looks like something out of a sci-fi movie too. But the spec's right down to Earth, with a choice of Intel Core 2 Extreme and Core 2 Quad processors, Nvidia's nForce 780i chipset, up to 8GB of 1066MHz …
I see ASUS' tradition of butt-ugly cases is continuing. Still called the Vento?
but it is indeed ugly tho
but the case....
the real question is how long till you can buy just the case?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base