Register Hardware can state with confidence that Philips' latest patent application really is total pants. The firm has designed a pair of briefs that supposedly monitor the wearer’s blood pressure. Philips_pants Philips' pants: monitor your blood pressure and keep you in place The hi-tech undies have sensors sewn into the …
And just where....
....does it measure the blood pressure?
Bit of a stiffie
Don't like the look of that circuit board in the waistband. Doesn't look very flexible. Shirley one needs ones undergarments to be comfy. How would it deal with sweat? - especially if a large builder was advised to wear a pair. Would it also show if a builder really does fancy the woman passing by or would it betray him to his mates that all that moaning and shouting at females is just a sham?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe