Register Hardware can state with confidence that Philips' latest patent application really is total pants. The firm has designed a pair of briefs that supposedly monitor the wearer’s blood pressure. Philips_pants Philips' pants: monitor your blood pressure and keep you in place The hi-tech undies have sensors sewn into the …
And just where....
....does it measure the blood pressure?
Bit of a stiffie
Don't like the look of that circuit board in the waistband. Doesn't look very flexible. Shirley one needs ones undergarments to be comfy. How would it deal with sweat? - especially if a large builder was advised to wear a pair. Would it also show if a builder really does fancy the woman passing by or would it betray him to his mates that all that moaning and shouting at females is just a sham?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes