Register Hardware can state with confidence that Philips' latest patent application really is total pants. The firm has designed a pair of briefs that supposedly monitor the wearer’s blood pressure. Philips_pants Philips' pants: monitor your blood pressure and keep you in place The hi-tech undies have sensors sewn into the …
And just where....
....does it measure the blood pressure?
Bit of a stiffie
Don't like the look of that circuit board in the waistband. Doesn't look very flexible. Shirley one needs ones undergarments to be comfy. How would it deal with sweat? - especially if a large builder was advised to wear a pair. Would it also show if a builder really does fancy the woman passing by or would it betray him to his mates that all that moaning and shouting at females is just a sham?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst