Register Hardware can state with confidence that Philips' latest patent application really is total pants. The firm has designed a pair of briefs that supposedly monitor the wearer’s blood pressure. Philips_pants Philips' pants: monitor your blood pressure and keep you in place The hi-tech undies have sensors sewn into the …
And just where....
....does it measure the blood pressure?
Bit of a stiffie
Don't like the look of that circuit board in the waistband. Doesn't look very flexible. Shirley one needs ones undergarments to be comfy. How would it deal with sweat? - especially if a large builder was advised to wear a pair. Would it also show if a builder really does fancy the woman passing by or would it betray him to his mates that all that moaning and shouting at females is just a sham?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'