Register Hardware can state with confidence that Philips' latest patent application really is total pants. The firm has designed a pair of briefs that supposedly monitor the wearer’s blood pressure. Philips_pants Philips' pants: monitor your blood pressure and keep you in place The hi-tech undies have sensors sewn into the …
And just where....
....does it measure the blood pressure?
Bit of a stiffie
Don't like the look of that circuit board in the waistband. Doesn't look very flexible. Shirley one needs ones undergarments to be comfy. How would it deal with sweat? - especially if a large builder was advised to wear a pair. Would it also show if a builder really does fancy the woman passing by or would it betray him to his mates that all that moaning and shouting at females is just a sham?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...