Apple will formally launch the iPhone on 9 June, yet another anonymous 'mole' has alleged. The so-called "confirmation" - though it's actually nothing of the sort - comes from website Gizmodo. Had the information come directly from Apple or one of its carrier partners, that would be a confirmation, but so far as we can tell it …
In other news...
...Pope catholic, bear spotted in forests.
Remember in Minority Reports - something that happened but sometimes showed up as an echo? Question mark which way it'll go tho.
Paris cos, er, I felt like it :)
Bearing in mind the cynicism of the article, questioning the fallacy of the source... why bother even reporting it at all?
Slow news day at The Reg?
....if the pope were to be spotted in the forest with a catholic bear, would one automatically assume that the pope were about to take a sh*t?
(Please note i am unaware how to tell the religious beliefs of animals, but for this i am assuming that all bears are catholic)
Come on, Matt, ANYTHING that has a hint of Apple about it is a chance for El Reg to be cynical!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Review A premium smartie lump: Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call