VMware is trying to sweeten its virtual office desktop play by selling some hands-on tutelage for the technology. The vendor figures more companies should be eager to roll out virtual desktops — but alas, that pioneering spirit is often trumped by concerns about the complexity and cost of implementation, what to do about OS …
"VMware has teamed with Sun . . ." Interesting, since Sun recently bought a VMware competitor, Virtualbox.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it