VMware is trying to sweeten its virtual office desktop play by selling some hands-on tutelage for the technology. The vendor figures more companies should be eager to roll out virtual desktops — but alas, that pioneering spirit is often trumped by concerns about the complexity and cost of implementation, what to do about OS …
"VMware has teamed with Sun . . ." Interesting, since Sun recently bought a VMware competitor, Virtualbox.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop