HD TV isn’t good enough any more, it seems. Samsung has paraded an 82in LCD TV that boasts a resolution several times higher than rubbish old hi-def. Samsung_UD_TV Samsung's ultra-definition TV: 3840 x 2160 pixels The technology’s been dubbed "ultra-definition", and while HD resolution tops out at 1920 x 1080, Samsung’s super …
I still want OLED panel
LCD? Phew, we already have them everywhere. I would more interested in large OLED screen, because it would mean that the technology to get great contrast and resolution at low power consumption is maturing.
Who will use it?
There is reason they made it so big!
If it was 40" you wouldnt see a difference in resolution so how many of us are going to put a 82" TV in the living room?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene