HD TV isn’t good enough any more, it seems. Samsung has paraded an 82in LCD TV that boasts a resolution several times higher than rubbish old hi-def. Samsung_UD_TV Samsung's ultra-definition TV: 3840 x 2160 pixels The technology’s been dubbed "ultra-definition", and while HD resolution tops out at 1920 x 1080, Samsung’s super …
I still want OLED panel
LCD? Phew, we already have them everywhere. I would more interested in large OLED screen, because it would mean that the technology to get great contrast and resolution at low power consumption is maturing.
Who will use it?
There is reason they made it so big!
If it was 40" you wouldnt see a difference in resolution so how many of us are going to put a 82" TV in the living room?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland