Troubled mobile maker Motorola has said goodbye to Richard Nottenburg, its chief strategy and technology officer. Nottenburg had been with Motorola since 2004, first as an advisor then as chief strategy officer. The company has lost a string of senior figures of late. Motorola lost its mobile head Stu Read and its marketing …
Interesting business plan that - offload the overpaid useless leeches instead of the profit generating workforce... I wonder if it will catch on?
My duty as a Texan
I feel it's my duty as a born-and-raised Texan to point out that it's spelled "Whoa", not "Woah".
Isn't "Woah" the sound that Tintin's dog Snowy made (ie the French for 'woof')?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads