Troubled mobile maker Motorola has said goodbye to Richard Nottenburg, its chief strategy and technology officer. Nottenburg had been with Motorola since 2004, first as an advisor then as chief strategy officer. The company has lost a string of senior figures of late. Motorola lost its mobile head Stu Read and its marketing …
Interesting business plan that - offload the overpaid useless leeches instead of the profit generating workforce... I wonder if it will catch on?
My duty as a Texan
I feel it's my duty as a born-and-raised Texan to point out that it's spelled "Whoa", not "Woah".
Isn't "Woah" the sound that Tintin's dog Snowy made (ie the French for 'woof')?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM