Troubled mobile maker Motorola has said goodbye to Richard Nottenburg, its chief strategy and technology officer. Nottenburg had been with Motorola since 2004, first as an advisor then as chief strategy officer. The company has lost a string of senior figures of late. Motorola lost its mobile head Stu Read and its marketing …
Interesting business plan that - offload the overpaid useless leeches instead of the profit generating workforce... I wonder if it will catch on?
My duty as a Texan
I feel it's my duty as a born-and-raised Texan to point out that it's spelled "Whoa", not "Woah".
Isn't "Woah" the sound that Tintin's dog Snowy made (ie the French for 'woof')?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk