Troubled mobile maker Motorola has said goodbye to Richard Nottenburg, its chief strategy and technology officer. Nottenburg had been with Motorola since 2004, first as an advisor then as chief strategy officer. The company has lost a string of senior figures of late. Motorola lost its mobile head Stu Read and its marketing …
Interesting business plan that - offload the overpaid useless leeches instead of the profit generating workforce... I wonder if it will catch on?
My duty as a Texan
I feel it's my duty as a born-and-raised Texan to point out that it's spelled "Whoa", not "Woah".
Isn't "Woah" the sound that Tintin's dog Snowy made (ie the French for 'woof')?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google