It's been a while since astronauts were last in the public eye, but recently a bunch of them have been quoted as saying that aliens exist. Well, they should know, having undoubtedly exchanged glances with little green men through the windows of their space station. The government suppressed news of these encounters, naturally. …
"A small telescope (or pair of binoculas) will show the real wonders out there. It may take time to find your way about, but there is a huge amout of data up there! As with PCs there are some issues...
Warning: Only works at night.
Warning: Will not work if cloudy.
But that means going "outside"
not at all
You can put a telescope in your room's window.
In that way, you can see the sky and it will not waste precious band or cpu cycles...
But where are the Icons?
On the individual stories, we can see all the Icons (Pars, My Coat, etc...). When the nice summary is depicted, these get lost.
Oh, the shame!!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix