If you’re a jet-setting business class flyer then you can now join the high-fi music crowd, because Singapore Airlines has launched an in-flight entertainment system supporting the iPod and iPhone. The in-seat entertainment system is based around a 15.4in LCD, fitted with a pair of noise-cancellation headphones and equipped with …
If it's anything like BA system
I often watch movies on my iPhone on long haul BA flights. Having a dock sounds good but if it's anything like the inflight system installed on BA planes (powered by windoze) then it will not work more often than it works. Which is why I often watch movies on my iPhone...
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL