If you’re a jet-setting business class flyer then you can now join the high-fi music crowd, because Singapore Airlines has launched an in-flight entertainment system supporting the iPod and iPhone. The in-seat entertainment system is based around a 15.4in LCD, fitted with a pair of noise-cancellation headphones and equipped with …
If it's anything like BA system
I often watch movies on my iPhone on long haul BA flights. Having a dock sounds good but if it's anything like the inflight system installed on BA planes (powered by windoze) then it will not work more often than it works. Which is why I often watch movies on my iPhone...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging