France Telecom's Orange offshoot has formally joined the roster of cellcos that will offer Apple's iPhone in multiple territories. Orange, which has been selling the iPhone in France since November 2007, will "later this year" roll the handset out to customers in Austria, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and …
Yes yes yes
But when will Vodafone start offering the bloody thing!
Tell them they will be able to sell at least one (3G).
I do not want to switch to 02.
Viva la (3G) Jesus phone!
Stop calling it Jesus Phone!!! Its heresy, and you are offending millions of Christians!!!
Hi, for a 'professional' to use a religionous slur of the Christian faith is detestable. You have offended millions of your readers. Stop using this 'terminlogy' and use proper English. Its called a iPhone...from Apple not Jesus Christ, he has no need of phones...
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?