France Telecom's Orange offshoot has formally joined the roster of cellcos that will offer Apple's iPhone in multiple territories. Orange, which has been selling the iPhone in France since November 2007, will "later this year" roll the handset out to customers in Austria, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and …
Yes yes yes
But when will Vodafone start offering the bloody thing!
Tell them they will be able to sell at least one (3G).
I do not want to switch to 02.
Viva la (3G) Jesus phone!
Stop calling it Jesus Phone!!! Its heresy, and you are offending millions of Christians!!!
Hi, for a 'professional' to use a religionous slur of the Christian faith is detestable. You have offended millions of your readers. Stop using this 'terminlogy' and use proper English. Its called a iPhone...from Apple not Jesus Christ, he has no need of phones...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders