Anyone worried that players are being corrupted by violent videogames can relax, because the latest study has found that aggressive titles may actually be helping to cut the number of violent crimes. Patrick Kierkegaard, from the University of Essex, has produced a review entitled “Could Violent Video Games Reduce Rather Than …
utter hogwash.. poor analysis, playing violent video games does not reduce crime, its just that so many are playing video games they have less time to committ it.. this article is as rediculous as implying that a youngster playing a video game that involves jacking a car and punching someone in the face getting away with it and having a huge thrill playing a successful Gangster is soothing and creates and fosters an intent to complete homework.. when I play games its because Im role playing not using it as therapy to lance some problem... and those games teach me things and give me ideas.. Grand Theft auto maybe fun but your a fool if you think it wont at least mildly influence young minds ... get real..
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER