The Japanese wing of ladies' pants purveyor Triumph opened its kimono this week to expose a hi-tech set of undies that'll charge up your missus' Eee PC while "arousing" everyone else's interest in matters environmental. Equipped with a solar panel, the green - what else? - bra is accompanied by a fair of equally grass-coloured …
Is it just me.....
or have they just stapled a solar panel to some underwear and called it an invention?
Paris cos she'd probably buy one...
Stop complaining Simon... Stapling things to other things is a common way of inventing these days. Look how many mobile phones have cameras stapled to them.
That shade of green..
Grass, astroturf or (ahem) bush?
She has just got a solar panel stapled to her undies.
Still the Reg has managed to get another photo of someone scantily clad in a news article. And even wangled an IT angle.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix