The Japanese wing of ladies' pants purveyor Triumph opened its kimono this week to expose a hi-tech set of undies that'll charge up your missus' Eee PC while "arousing" everyone else's interest in matters environmental. Equipped with a solar panel, the green - what else? - bra is accompanied by a fair of equally grass-coloured …
Is it just me.....
or have they just stapled a solar panel to some underwear and called it an invention?
Paris cos she'd probably buy one...
Stop complaining Simon... Stapling things to other things is a common way of inventing these days. Look how many mobile phones have cameras stapled to them.
That shade of green..
Grass, astroturf or (ahem) bush?
She has just got a solar panel stapled to her undies.
Still the Reg has managed to get another photo of someone scantily clad in a news article. And even wangled an IT angle.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests