A man dressed as a huge Asus Eee PC terrified shoppers on London's busy Tottenham Court Road earlier this month, recently released footage of the incident has revealed. Armed with a pair of three-fingered gloves, the menace waylaid passers-by in a bid to relieve them up to £350 - albeit in return for a small, ultra-mobile …
Please tell me the coppers didn't actually warn or caution him for just hugging in a daft costume.
Things people do in london for some cash. :)
"He was clearly a few keys short of a full deck"
He needed to be, wanting £350 for an eee is pushing it a bit far.
Where's the picture of the girl on the beach?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers