A man dressed as a huge Asus Eee PC terrified shoppers on London's busy Tottenham Court Road earlier this month, recently released footage of the incident has revealed. Armed with a pair of three-fingered gloves, the menace waylaid passers-by in a bid to relieve them up to £350 - albeit in return for a small, ultra-mobile …
Please tell me the coppers didn't actually warn or caution him for just hugging in a daft costume.
Things people do in london for some cash. :)
"He was clearly a few keys short of a full deck"
He needed to be, wanting £350 for an eee is pushing it a bit far.
Where's the picture of the girl on the beach?
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS