A man dressed as a huge Asus Eee PC terrified shoppers on London's busy Tottenham Court Road earlier this month, recently released footage of the incident has revealed. Armed with a pair of three-fingered gloves, the menace waylaid passers-by in a bid to relieve them up to £350 - albeit in return for a small, ultra-mobile …
Please tell me the coppers didn't actually warn or caution him for just hugging in a daft costume.
Things people do in london for some cash. :)
"He was clearly a few keys short of a full deck"
He needed to be, wanting £350 for an eee is pushing it a bit far.
Where's the picture of the girl on the beach?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?