A man dressed as a huge Asus Eee PC terrified shoppers on London's busy Tottenham Court Road earlier this month, recently released footage of the incident has revealed. Armed with a pair of three-fingered gloves, the menace waylaid passers-by in a bid to relieve them up to £350 - albeit in return for a small, ultra-mobile …
Please tell me the coppers didn't actually warn or caution him for just hugging in a daft costume.
Things people do in london for some cash. :)
"He was clearly a few keys short of a full deck"
He needed to be, wanting £350 for an eee is pushing it a bit far.
Where's the picture of the girl on the beach?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER