If you think Wii Fit is too physically taxing, then you’ll be glad to hear that Atari has developed a simpler version. Atari_Family_Trainer Atari's Family Trainer: a simplified Wii Fit The basic concept behind Family Trainer is similar to Wii Fit, but rather than a step-on board, Atari’s version uses an interactive floor mat …
Why market a rebranded Dance Dance Revolution mat
when Atari invented the Wii Fit Board (Atari Joyboard, 1982) in the first place?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update