If you think Wii Fit is too physically taxing, then you’ll be glad to hear that Atari has developed a simpler version. Atari_Family_Trainer Atari's Family Trainer: a simplified Wii Fit The basic concept behind Family Trainer is similar to Wii Fit, but rather than a step-on board, Atari’s version uses an interactive floor mat …
Why market a rebranded Dance Dance Revolution mat
when Atari invented the Wii Fit Board (Atari Joyboard, 1982) in the first place?
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9