If you think Wii Fit is too physically taxing, then you’ll be glad to hear that Atari has developed a simpler version. Atari_Family_Trainer Atari's Family Trainer: a simplified Wii Fit The basic concept behind Family Trainer is similar to Wii Fit, but rather than a step-on board, Atari’s version uses an interactive floor mat …
Why market a rebranded Dance Dance Revolution mat
when Atari invented the Wii Fit Board (Atari Joyboard, 1982) in the first place?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?