If you think Wii Fit is too physically taxing, then you’ll be glad to hear that Atari has developed a simpler version. Atari_Family_Trainer Atari's Family Trainer: a simplified Wii Fit The basic concept behind Family Trainer is similar to Wii Fit, but rather than a step-on board, Atari’s version uses an interactive floor mat …
Why market a rebranded Dance Dance Revolution mat
when Atari invented the Wii Fit Board (Atari Joyboard, 1982) in the first place?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)