If you think Wii Fit is too physically taxing, then you’ll be glad to hear that Atari has developed a simpler version. Atari_Family_Trainer Atari's Family Trainer: a simplified Wii Fit The basic concept behind Family Trainer is similar to Wii Fit, but rather than a step-on board, Atari’s version uses an interactive floor mat …
Why market a rebranded Dance Dance Revolution mat
when Atari invented the Wii Fit Board (Atari Joyboard, 1982) in the first place?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS