Three men - one of them suspected of playing a role in the heist of 45.6 million credit cards from retailer TJX Companies - have been accused of hacking into cash register terminals belonging to a restaurant chain and installing software that sniffed credit card numbers. According to a 27-count indictment unsealed Monday, the …
"Attempts to reach..."
Well, yes, Turkish prisons are not known for welcoming foreign journalists.
socially engineering individuals?
Sweet Jesus that sounds bad. This may explain why my wife changed the moment we got married. Shes been hacked!!
OMG that was too funny. Thanks for the giggle
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR