Three men - one of them suspected of playing a role in the heist of 45.6 million credit cards from retailer TJX Companies - have been accused of hacking into cash register terminals belonging to a restaurant chain and installing software that sniffed credit card numbers. According to a 27-count indictment unsealed Monday, the …
"Attempts to reach..."
Well, yes, Turkish prisons are not known for welcoming foreign journalists.
socially engineering individuals?
Sweet Jesus that sounds bad. This may explain why my wife changed the moment we got married. Shes been hacked!!
OMG that was too funny. Thanks for the giggle
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity