Three men - one of them suspected of playing a role in the heist of 45.6 million credit cards from retailer TJX Companies - have been accused of hacking into cash register terminals belonging to a restaurant chain and installing software that sniffed credit card numbers. According to a 27-count indictment unsealed Monday, the …
"Attempts to reach..."
Well, yes, Turkish prisons are not known for welcoming foreign journalists.
socially engineering individuals?
Sweet Jesus that sounds bad. This may explain why my wife changed the moment we got married. Shes been hacked!!
OMG that was too funny. Thanks for the giggle
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network