Following quickly in the footsteps of MySpace, both Facebook and Google have announced new-fangled tools that allow social-networking types to shuttle their online data from site to site. Last week, MySpace trumpeted something called MySpace Data Availability, an initiative that will soon give MySpacers the power to …
Having faeces is not enough?
You're shittin' me!
That's a crap joke
Anon cos I'm too ashamed to put my name to this.
el Reg to join the party?
So when will el Reg be tying in the comments section with facebook profiles? Obviously it's a killer feature (hence the dead vulture).
I actually read it as 'faeces' at first glance as well...
Maybe it goes to show many reg-readers are, in fact, shitheads (myself included obviously)?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes