Following quickly in the footsteps of MySpace, both Facebook and Google have announced new-fangled tools that allow social-networking types to shuttle their online data from site to site. Last week, MySpace trumpeted something called MySpace Data Availability, an initiative that will soon give MySpacers the power to …
Having faeces is not enough?
You're shittin' me!
That's a crap joke
Anon cos I'm too ashamed to put my name to this.
el Reg to join the party?
So when will el Reg be tying in the comments section with facebook profiles? Obviously it's a killer feature (hence the dead vulture).
I actually read it as 'faeces' at first glance as well...
Maybe it goes to show many reg-readers are, in fact, shitheads (myself included obviously)?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…