Following quickly in the footsteps of MySpace, both Facebook and Google have announced new-fangled tools that allow social-networking types to shuttle their online data from site to site. Last week, MySpace trumpeted something called MySpace Data Availability, an initiative that will soon give MySpacers the power to …
Having faeces is not enough?
You're shittin' me!
That's a crap joke
Anon cos I'm too ashamed to put my name to this.
el Reg to join the party?
So when will el Reg be tying in the comments section with facebook profiles? Obviously it's a killer feature (hence the dead vulture).
I actually read it as 'faeces' at first glance as well...
Maybe it goes to show many reg-readers are, in fact, shitheads (myself included obviously)?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)