Following quickly in the footsteps of MySpace, both Facebook and Google have announced new-fangled tools that allow social-networking types to shuttle their online data from site to site. Last week, MySpace trumpeted something called MySpace Data Availability, an initiative that will soon give MySpacers the power to …
Having faeces is not enough?
You're shittin' me!
That's a crap joke
Anon cos I'm too ashamed to put my name to this.
el Reg to join the party?
So when will el Reg be tying in the comments section with facebook profiles? Obviously it's a killer feature (hence the dead vulture).
I actually read it as 'faeces' at first glance as well...
Maybe it goes to show many reg-readers are, in fact, shitheads (myself included obviously)?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching