Following quickly in the footsteps of MySpace, both Facebook and Google have announced new-fangled tools that allow social-networking types to shuttle their online data from site to site. Last week, MySpace trumpeted something called MySpace Data Availability, an initiative that will soon give MySpacers the power to …
Having faeces is not enough?
You're shittin' me!
That's a crap joke
Anon cos I'm too ashamed to put my name to this.
el Reg to join the party?
So when will el Reg be tying in the comments section with facebook profiles? Obviously it's a killer feature (hence the dead vulture).
I actually read it as 'faeces' at first glance as well...
Maybe it goes to show many reg-readers are, in fact, shitheads (myself included obviously)?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip