It's official: Apple is taking a multi-carrier approach to selling the iPhone Down Under. Australian cellco Optus today said it will be selling the handset. The Optus deal is a result of a tie-in between Apple and Singaporean carrier SingTel, which owns Optus. SingTel and its other subsidiaries will release the iPhone in …
Why didnt they have the iphone on a multi carrier when the iphone was first released instead of the causing hassle with one carrie only.it would have been far less hassle that way.
Also Im looking forward to seeing what the new 3G version looks like and see how much apple will be selling it for..... knowing apple it will be alot
I wait with baited breath
to see how, exactly, this is going to work. In South Africa we have no ITMS and, legend/rumour has it this wont change any time soon (local pigopolists own the music rights).
So how will we do all the necessary things to our fancy-schmancy iphones without the blessed/cursed ITMS?
One wonders indeed.
Who gives a rats A****
Who gives a rats A**** for a god phone any way !
As one would say what a useless piece of S*** labelled as a uncool must not have fashion accessory !
Say I wonder if one of these babies will fit ?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence