LG has come up with another touchscreen option to get your fingers working: the LG KF700 sliderphone, which combines a tap-to-control UI and dial-spin control with HSDPA 3G high-speed connectivity. How many different ways can you package touch technology for mobiles? LG seems determined to find the answer, with a flurry of …
How in the name of Bill Gates does a £500 phone qualify as "mid-tier"? Should you not be comparing it to other phones, rather than executive 4 bed houses in Surrey?
There are only a couple of phones in existance that cost more than £500 and they are all "Premium" phones with saphires and the like.
Reg don't do research into pricing...
They just take the quickest bog-standard MSRP they can find and publish it as though it reflects reality.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks