LG has come up with another touchscreen option to get your fingers working: the LG KF700 sliderphone, which combines a tap-to-control UI and dial-spin control with HSDPA 3G high-speed connectivity. How many different ways can you package touch technology for mobiles? LG seems determined to find the answer, with a flurry of …
How in the name of Bill Gates does a £500 phone qualify as "mid-tier"? Should you not be comparing it to other phones, rather than executive 4 bed houses in Surrey?
There are only a couple of phones in existance that cost more than £500 and they are all "Premium" phones with saphires and the like.
Reg don't do research into pricing...
They just take the quickest bog-standard MSRP they can find and publish it as though it reflects reality.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked