LG has come up with another touchscreen option to get your fingers working: the LG KF700 sliderphone, which combines a tap-to-control UI and dial-spin control with HSDPA 3G high-speed connectivity. How many different ways can you package touch technology for mobiles? LG seems determined to find the answer, with a flurry of …
How in the name of Bill Gates does a £500 phone qualify as "mid-tier"? Should you not be comparing it to other phones, rather than executive 4 bed houses in Surrey?
There are only a couple of phones in existance that cost more than £500 and they are all "Premium" phones with saphires and the like.
Reg don't do research into pricing...
They just take the quickest bog-standard MSRP they can find and publish it as though it reflects reality.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle