Perot Systems Corporation is buying an Irish application developer, Original Solutions Limited. The Limerick-based company offers general business consultancy as well as specialised application work, keeping legacy systems working and "near-shore" services. The firm has 90 staff and turned over €9m last year. Perot Systems …
Now the penny drops !!
I could generally understand the accents when a support call is diverted to Bangalore. After all, it's not that different from the ones around Southall. But BT support had me foxed !! Now I understand it's not an accent at all. Tis Irish they're speaking, begorrah !!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can