Perot Systems Corporation is buying an Irish application developer, Original Solutions Limited. The Limerick-based company offers general business consultancy as well as specialised application work, keeping legacy systems working and "near-shore" services. The firm has 90 staff and turned over €9m last year. Perot Systems …
Now the penny drops !!
I could generally understand the accents when a support call is diverted to Bangalore. After all, it's not that different from the ones around Southall. But BT support had me foxed !! Now I understand it's not an accent at all. Tis Irish they're speaking, begorrah !!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire