AMD is undergoing a major shakeup, forming a new product roadmap task force, promoting one senior executive, and dropping two others in the fallout. The chipmaker said today's shuffle is a part of its ongoing efforts to push the company books back into profitability. Randy Allen, formerly chief of AMD's server business, will …
Sco, what happens to top execs?
When they reach their sell by date and have not been used by Microsoft for ulterior nefariousness or whatever, where do they go to die?
Is it a golden handshake and off to the Bahamas and life on a 50 foot houseboat in exile and penury till they get sick of champagne and caviare, or what?
"The one" most folk want to see go AFAIK is Hector Ruinz, whose reputation for sinking businesses precedes him.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great