Ebbsfleet United, the English semi-professional team owned by fans who bought their shares on the Net, is off to Wembley today for the FA Trophy Final. The Conference side is taking on Torquay United in the final of a competition organised for teams in the five tiers below the English Football League. Saturday marks Ebbsfleet's …
He shoots, he scores!
So this is what they mean by "Web Two Nil" then?
Mines the one with the team scarf stuffed in the pocket...
...and they won, too!
Didn't they do well
In spite of what the 'experts' said about the club
...that a little thought and a lot of elbow grease can go a long way !! Well done, lads !!
Well done Ebbsfleet.
You guys do know that the Eurostar doesn't go to Kings Cross....? All that money they spent on St Pancras and you didn't notice (Eurostar went from Waterloo prior to this.....)
.. and a great day out it was too :)
Just a shame that the Torquay fans didn't join in the Mexican Wave :)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops