Ebbsfleet United, the English semi-professional team owned by fans who bought their shares on the Net, is off to Wembley today for the FA Trophy Final. The Conference side is taking on Torquay United in the final of a competition organised for teams in the five tiers below the English Football League. Saturday marks Ebbsfleet's …
He shoots, he scores!
So this is what they mean by "Web Two Nil" then?
Mines the one with the team scarf stuffed in the pocket...
...and they won, too!
Didn't they do well
In spite of what the 'experts' said about the club
...that a little thought and a lot of elbow grease can go a long way !! Well done, lads !!
Well done Ebbsfleet.
You guys do know that the Eurostar doesn't go to Kings Cross....? All that money they spent on St Pancras and you didn't notice (Eurostar went from Waterloo prior to this.....)
.. and a great day out it was too :)
Just a shame that the Torquay fans didn't join in the Mexican Wave :)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests