With Sun Microsystems banging on about Web 2.0 and mashups for days, anyone would be excused for feeling ready to hurl by day-three of its annual JavaOne conference. Come Friday, though, 70 people were genuinely ill having contracted what officials believed to he the highly contagious norovirus. Norovirus is contracted simply …
MS conspiracy theory anyone?
Has MS added biological warfare to their list of 'not so friendly' business practices?
I was at the conference and there was healthy pub activity and vendor parties with free booze. I think at least some of the reported outbreaks of this virus may be from some folks that had a bit too much fun and missed that important session that their boss sent them to... "I'm sick" sounds a lot better than "I had a bender last night and am still in detox..."
I thought Java was....
...sandboxed to avoid precisely this kind of virus issue?
Good to know
That Hospitals are not the only unclean place on the planet
(this is the bug that closed Swindon St Margarets)
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats