Based on the rather insane number of messages I've received over the last couple of weeks, you guys really, really wanted part two of our interview with Steve Usdin, author of Engineering Communism. Well, here it is. Episode 16 of Semi-Coherent Computing picks up where we last left off with the tale of two Americans who became …
..were a miracle of socialist engineering, and what's more, they made bigger ones everyday!
(I'll get me kagoule)
Thank you for getting 'round to posting the conclusion. Great show, and you plugged someone elses' book for a change. A kudos for you.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat