Based on the rather insane number of messages I've received over the last couple of weeks, you guys really, really wanted part two of our interview with Steve Usdin, author of Engineering Communism. Well, here it is. Episode 16 of Semi-Coherent Computing picks up where we last left off with the tale of two Americans who became …
..were a miracle of socialist engineering, and what's more, they made bigger ones everyday!
(I'll get me kagoule)
Thank you for getting 'round to posting the conclusion. Great show, and you plugged someone elses' book for a change. A kudos for you.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook