Anyone after a portable 30GB media player is quite possibly going to end up with either a Cowon A3 or the Archos 605, both of which we liked. Many might argue, however, that list should also include the Iubi Blue. The Blue and the A3 share some pretty similar dimensions - 131 x 79 x 22mm and 133 x 79 x 22mm, respectively - …
"Blue Personal Media" Player
I saw that in the headline and immediately thought it was a device specially designed for pr0n playback!
Splash resistant maybe? I'm sure a licensing deal could be struck, so it could come with Paris pre-loaded?
"Audio on a par with any iPod" ::yah boo sucks::
Typical Reg 'not invited to Apple Jollies' grudge piece - you omit the part about it being fugly, though.. :)
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion