Aficionados of cheap schoolboy innuendo are directed to Wireless '08 (London's Olympia, 21-22 May), where a group of keen Lithuanians will be whipping out their WILI-S. Yes indeed, there should be plenty of action down at the Wilibox stand, as the Baltic company flashes its WILIGEAR product line and demonstrates for the …
There needs to be an icon
Something along the same lines as the 'getting coat' icon only more a 'holding nose while opening window 'cause that's a stinker' sort of image.
Hard to resist...
Especially with a header like "Size Really Matters!" on their product page:
It's not nice...
... to wilify us poor non-English-speaking kids.
Anonymous, because LT is like a village... everybody knows everybody.
Well, the size is impressive...
But do their product have a compatable docking port?
myCoat* = goto(Door)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great