Aficionados of cheap schoolboy innuendo are directed to Wireless '08 (London's Olympia, 21-22 May), where a group of keen Lithuanians will be whipping out their WILI-S. Yes indeed, there should be plenty of action down at the Wilibox stand, as the Baltic company flashes its WILIGEAR product line and demonstrates for the …
There needs to be an icon
Something along the same lines as the 'getting coat' icon only more a 'holding nose while opening window 'cause that's a stinker' sort of image.
Hard to resist...
Especially with a header like "Size Really Matters!" on their product page:
It's not nice...
... to wilify us poor non-English-speaking kids.
Anonymous, because LT is like a village... everybody knows everybody.
Well, the size is impressive...
But do their product have a compatable docking port?
myCoat* = goto(Door)
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs