Oracle is Friday expected to start laying off at least 500 staff, eliminating duplication across product engineering and management, following its $8.5bn acquisition of BEA Systems. Separate sources close to Oracle, who declined to be identified, said the company will send out notifications of layoffs tomorrow, and make a formal …
... and Java persistence frameworks
They have (Oracle) TopLink, and (BEA) Kodo. One of which will be consigned to a different fate
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix