Oracle is Friday expected to start laying off at least 500 staff, eliminating duplication across product engineering and management, following its $8.5bn acquisition of BEA Systems. Separate sources close to Oracle, who declined to be identified, said the company will send out notifications of layoffs tomorrow, and make a formal …
... and Java persistence frameworks
They have (Oracle) TopLink, and (BEA) Kodo. One of which will be consigned to a different fate
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...