Oracle is Friday expected to start laying off at least 500 staff, eliminating duplication across product engineering and management, following its $8.5bn acquisition of BEA Systems. Separate sources close to Oracle, who declined to be identified, said the company will send out notifications of layoffs tomorrow, and make a formal …
... and Java persistence frameworks
They have (Oracle) TopLink, and (BEA) Kodo. One of which will be consigned to a different fate
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series