HTC may have only officially announced its new Diamond handset yesterday, but T-Mobile hasn’t wasted any time in rebranding the phone and preparing it for UK sale. The network operator has renamed the would-be iPhone killer the MDA Compact IV. Despite HTC telling Register Hardware yesterday that the 7.2Mb/s HSDPA 3G handset …
a 3.2 meg camera? Would put me off slightly.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play