Google is spearheading a volunteer workforce it hopes will become the centralized authority for responding to security issues in open source software. oCERT, short for the open source computer emergency response team, will aim to remediate security vulnerabilities and exploits in a wide range of open source programs by …
back door into AV
This could easily become Google back door into providing antivirus tools, for a small fee...
"aim to remediate security vulnerabilities"
Remediate? Really? That's one of the most clumsy and inelegant pseudo-words I've ever seen.
Remediating your use of dictionaries
n. The act or process of correcting a fault or deficiency: remediation of a learning disability.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests