An upcoming HTC handset equipped with a fingerprint reader has made its first public appearance thanks to the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) website. HTC Census HTC's 'Census': industrial The handset is shown in a black and white body and emblazoned with the logo of wireless technology firm Harris. Pictures also …
How soon before ...
fingerprint readers on mobiles become compulsory?
Think I remmber reading about a businessman that had biometric security fitted to his Mercedes S-Class http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/04/fingerprint_merc_chop/, the theives simply cut off his fingers to drive it away.
Doesn't Porsche have a mobile out with fingerprint reader?
Will it have video drivers?
Come on HTC, hope you won't short change owners of this phone like you did to the Kaiser/TyTN II owners. Check out the HTC Class Action page.
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them