An upcoming HTC handset equipped with a fingerprint reader has made its first public appearance thanks to the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) website. HTC Census HTC's 'Census': industrial The handset is shown in a black and white body and emblazoned with the logo of wireless technology firm Harris. Pictures also …
How soon before ...
fingerprint readers on mobiles become compulsory?
Think I remmber reading about a businessman that had biometric security fitted to his Mercedes S-Class http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/04/fingerprint_merc_chop/, the theives simply cut off his fingers to drive it away.
Doesn't Porsche have a mobile out with fingerprint reader?
Will it have video drivers?
Come on HTC, hope you won't short change owners of this phone like you did to the Kaiser/TyTN II owners. Check out the HTC Class Action page.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...