An upcoming HTC handset equipped with a fingerprint reader has made its first public appearance thanks to the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) website. HTC Census HTC's 'Census': industrial The handset is shown in a black and white body and emblazoned with the logo of wireless technology firm Harris. Pictures also …
How soon before ...
fingerprint readers on mobiles become compulsory?
Think I remmber reading about a businessman that had biometric security fitted to his Mercedes S-Class http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/04/fingerprint_merc_chop/, the theives simply cut off his fingers to drive it away.
Doesn't Porsche have a mobile out with fingerprint reader?
Will it have video drivers?
Come on HTC, hope you won't short change owners of this phone like you did to the Kaiser/TyTN II owners. Check out the HTC Class Action page.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene