An HSBC worker has been charged after police were called in to investigate an alleged attempt to defraud the bank out of a whopping £70m. City of London police have charged Jagmeet Channa, a 25-year-old from Ilford in Essex, with conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, and abusing a position of trust. Three other men have been …
No money lost?
The this alleged fraud must actually have been an alleged attempted fraud, mustn't it? Allegedly?
No. If the instruments were in place in commit the fraud then it is alleged fraud. All systems are protected by the standard caveat when logging in; therefore placing something on these systems specifically to undermine the integrity of the system is fraudulent.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip