An HSBC worker has been charged after police were called in to investigate an alleged attempt to defraud the bank out of a whopping £70m. City of London police have charged Jagmeet Channa, a 25-year-old from Ilford in Essex, with conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, and abusing a position of trust. Three other men have been …
No money lost?
The this alleged fraud must actually have been an alleged attempted fraud, mustn't it? Allegedly?
No. If the instruments were in place in commit the fraud then it is alleged fraud. All systems are protected by the standard caveat when logging in; therefore placing something on these systems specifically to undermine the integrity of the system is fraudulent.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM