An HSBC worker has been charged after police were called in to investigate an alleged attempt to defraud the bank out of a whopping £70m. City of London police have charged Jagmeet Channa, a 25-year-old from Ilford in Essex, with conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, and abusing a position of trust. Three other men have been …
No money lost?
The this alleged fraud must actually have been an alleged attempted fraud, mustn't it? Allegedly?
No. If the instruments were in place in commit the fraud then it is alleged fraud. All systems are protected by the standard caveat when logging in; therefore placing something on these systems specifically to undermine the integrity of the system is fraudulent.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan