An HSBC worker has been charged after police were called in to investigate an alleged attempt to defraud the bank out of a whopping £70m. City of London police have charged Jagmeet Channa, a 25-year-old from Ilford in Essex, with conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, and abusing a position of trust. Three other men have been …
No money lost?
The this alleged fraud must actually have been an alleged attempted fraud, mustn't it? Allegedly?
No. If the instruments were in place in commit the fraud then it is alleged fraud. All systems are protected by the standard caveat when logging in; therefore placing something on these systems specifically to undermine the integrity of the system is fraudulent.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone