An HSBC worker has been charged after police were called in to investigate an alleged attempt to defraud the bank out of a whopping £70m. City of London police have charged Jagmeet Channa, a 25-year-old from Ilford in Essex, with conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, and abusing a position of trust. Three other men have been …
No money lost?
The this alleged fraud must actually have been an alleged attempted fraud, mustn't it? Allegedly?
No. If the instruments were in place in commit the fraud then it is alleged fraud. All systems are protected by the standard caveat when logging in; therefore placing something on these systems specifically to undermine the integrity of the system is fraudulent.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account