LG has taken the wraps off what it claims is the world’s slimmest LCD TV, dubbed Scarlet, following a launch party that made fools of many Hollywood A-List celebrities. Scarlet_front LG's Scarlet: four HDMI ports and a sexy red back Confusingly, Scarlet sets will be sold as LG60 models in the US and under the LG6000 name in …
"the goody bag may have included a free Scarlet TV."
Now that's a big goody bag if you can fit a 32" TV in there...
thinking they were attending the launch of a new TV series.
Well they were.
Paris, because I can see her falling for it.
"45mm thick at their thinnest point"? Surely 0mm at their thinnest point :)
Paris, because, you know, she's thick *and* thin.
hmm... doesn't that mean it would be able to work with shutter glasses?
Ridiculously large (and thin) Stereoscope would be awesome!
A Party is a Party
Free booze, food, publicity. What star would miss it? So it wasn't about a TV series. Frankly my dear, they didn't give a damn.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'