LG has taken the wraps off what it claims is the world’s slimmest LCD TV, dubbed Scarlet, following a launch party that made fools of many Hollywood A-List celebrities. Scarlet_front LG's Scarlet: four HDMI ports and a sexy red back Confusingly, Scarlet sets will be sold as LG60 models in the US and under the LG6000 name in …
"the goody bag may have included a free Scarlet TV."
Now that's a big goody bag if you can fit a 32" TV in there...
thinking they were attending the launch of a new TV series.
Well they were.
Paris, because I can see her falling for it.
"45mm thick at their thinnest point"? Surely 0mm at their thinnest point :)
Paris, because, you know, she's thick *and* thin.
hmm... doesn't that mean it would be able to work with shutter glasses?
Ridiculously large (and thin) Stereoscope would be awesome!
A Party is a Party
Free booze, food, publicity. What star would miss it? So it wasn't about a TV series. Frankly my dear, they didn't give a damn.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS