LG has taken the wraps off what it claims is the world’s slimmest LCD TV, dubbed Scarlet, following a launch party that made fools of many Hollywood A-List celebrities. Scarlet_front LG's Scarlet: four HDMI ports and a sexy red back Confusingly, Scarlet sets will be sold as LG60 models in the US and under the LG6000 name in …
"the goody bag may have included a free Scarlet TV."
Now that's a big goody bag if you can fit a 32" TV in there...
thinking they were attending the launch of a new TV series.
Well they were.
Paris, because I can see her falling for it.
"45mm thick at their thinnest point"? Surely 0mm at their thinnest point :)
Paris, because, you know, she's thick *and* thin.
hmm... doesn't that mean it would be able to work with shutter glasses?
Ridiculously large (and thin) Stereoscope would be awesome!
A Party is a Party
Free booze, food, publicity. What star would miss it? So it wasn't about a TV series. Frankly my dear, they didn't give a damn.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM