LG has taken the wraps off what it claims is the world’s slimmest LCD TV, dubbed Scarlet, following a launch party that made fools of many Hollywood A-List celebrities. Scarlet_front LG's Scarlet: four HDMI ports and a sexy red back Confusingly, Scarlet sets will be sold as LG60 models in the US and under the LG6000 name in …
"the goody bag may have included a free Scarlet TV."
Now that's a big goody bag if you can fit a 32" TV in there...
thinking they were attending the launch of a new TV series.
Well they were.
Paris, because I can see her falling for it.
"45mm thick at their thinnest point"? Surely 0mm at their thinnest point :)
Paris, because, you know, she's thick *and* thin.
hmm... doesn't that mean it would be able to work with shutter glasses?
Ridiculously large (and thin) Stereoscope would be awesome!
A Party is a Party
Free booze, food, publicity. What star would miss it? So it wasn't about a TV series. Frankly my dear, they didn't give a damn.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe