Samsung has shown off its next major Blu-ray Disc player release - and pledged to pursue its goal of dominating the HD player market aggressively. The BD-P1500 builds on last year's third-generation player, the BD-P1400, essentially adding support for the latest Blu-ray technologies, including BonusView - the format's picture-in …
Delayed by a month to get BD-Live in the box.
Come on Reg, get with it.
It's been widely reported the BD-P1500 has been delayed by a month to ensure it ships with BD-Live features.
....the first BR player i'd actually consider buying, affordable, properly specced - i.e has Analogue outputs and can internally decode all currently used codecs!
Now to get rid of region coding and enable SD multi region also, and we're laughing!!
one month delay for fourth-gen
I really consider what's new in fourth-gen added.
And now Samsung have only a month for setting up all the things which they promised before. I am sure they really need to get second wind.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star