The security guards aren't letting hacks onto the show floor of Interop 2008 in Las Vegas, but Netgear is already primed for action. Before the doors have opened, it has announced three products for digestion. Each of Netgear's new wares is catered to the small and medium business market, or "sumb" as I like to say out loud to …
The must be getting pretty confident in the stability and near finalisation of the draft-n spec to release a ProSafe business class version. I may be wrong but this might be the first 802.11n router aimed specifically at the business market.
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!