The security guards aren't letting hacks onto the show floor of Interop 2008 in Las Vegas, but Netgear is already primed for action. Before the doors have opened, it has announced three products for digestion. Each of Netgear's new wares is catered to the small and medium business market, or "sumb" as I like to say out loud to …
The must be getting pretty confident in the stability and near finalisation of the draft-n spec to release a ProSafe business class version. I may be wrong but this might be the first 802.11n router aimed specifically at the business market.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...