Sun Microsystems is in talks with two more Linux projects to ensure its open source software and tools are delivered straight into the hands of developers. The company is speaking to representatives of the Debian and OpenSuSE projects, having already engaged with Ubuntu and Fedora over bundling its software. The goal is for …
Sun in Fedora...
Quote "A package is expected to be put in Fedora on April 29"
I assume you are referring to the next Fedora release (Fedora 9), which has been put back to 13th May 2008.
Why Paris? I wouldn't mind putting her back to 13th May.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks