Starbucks has offloaded its music tentacle Hear Music just a year after pulling off a major coup in signing Paul McCartney to the label, Variety reports. The coffee monolith has turned over the operation to Concord Music Group, its partner in the venture, in what it described as "a restructuring of its entertainment business to …
And Starbucks wonders why their earnings are off? It's a friggin' coffee shop and nothing more. If they want it to be more it won't be a coffee shop any more. Which might explain why their coffee is sucking so bad.
44 million customers per week, maybe, but how many of them are return customers who didn't buy the same crap music the day earlier?
The music these stores chooses to play makes me cringe. Its never anything I've heard before, and apparently never will ever again. Not even 1-hit wonders, the choices are so bad.
Never anything I've heard before?
Why on earth would you want to hear something you've heard before when you enter a store selling new music?
guess you must spend you time listening to Golden Oldies or Greatest Hits and get pissed when the radio station plays something from a new artist. That's really the lamest complaint I've ever heard about going to a Starbucks store.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics