The UK's only ad-funded mobile phone network has managed to sign up 100,000 punters. It's done so six months earlier than expected, and even has some decent brands signed up to advertise. Blyk is supposed to be invitation-only, with reps from the company touring universities and schools in the hope of snagging the 16 to 24-year- …
Youth...they also want..
free beer, fee school, no taxes, free beer, easy exams to pass, free beer and I did I mention that they would rather eat cardboard and spend their money on beer than eat?
I'm going home now, mines the one with the free cans of beer in the pockets
What - no cookies?
I don't think I will be able to get one of those phones for any youngsters I know. Firstly the site only works with cookies. Secondly the cache presents me with a security certificate in the name of 112.2o7.net. Thirdly, they are telling me to update my version of flash.
Not to mention that everything between the BODY tags is a form. I never like sites that do that. Too much like hard work.
Are you that paranoid that you are someone that blocks all cookies?
As for this setup, I'm too old (26) and I get more than enough crap on my mobile thanks.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs