If you leave a voicemail on your mate’s phone arranging for a couple of jars in the local rub-a-dub without the trouble'n’strife and then your pal doesn’t arrive, it could be because you’re using too much slang. Innit. According to the company behind SpinVox, a system that converts voicemails into text messages, Brits now use so …
That's clearly not the same definition found in Viz's Profanisaurus
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook