If you leave a voicemail on your mate’s phone arranging for a couple of jars in the local rub-a-dub without the trouble'n’strife and then your pal doesn’t arrive, it could be because you’re using too much slang. Innit. According to the company behind SpinVox, a system that converts voicemails into text messages, Brits now use so …
That's clearly not the same definition found in Viz's Profanisaurus
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?