If you leave a voicemail on your mate’s phone arranging for a couple of jars in the local rub-a-dub without the trouble'n’strife and then your pal doesn’t arrive, it could be because you’re using too much slang. Innit. According to the company behind SpinVox, a system that converts voicemails into text messages, Brits now use so …
That's clearly not the same definition found in Viz's Profanisaurus
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize