A futuristic MP3 player has washed ashore from Samsung, and it’s dubbed the Pebble. Samsung_Pebble_1 Samsung's Pebble MP3 player: odd looking The wacky gadget is also known as the S2, and it supports a variety of formats, including MP3, WMA and Ogg. The topside is raised just like, well, a pebble, but the device’s underside …
it's so cute like a shell or cosmetic case.
It looks very cute and has a stylish design.
Good colorful features. (white/Red/Green/Black/purple)
Especially, it looks like a cosmetic case in a bag or a shell in the beach.
No screen, No FM Radio, No voice recording ; these are up to it's size.
It will be a good competition with ipod shuffle.
I wonder how to recharge the inner battery on it.
I expect when it will comes out and how much it is in the market.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE a YEAR
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor