A futuristic MP3 player has washed ashore from Samsung, and it’s dubbed the Pebble. Samsung_Pebble_1 Samsung's Pebble MP3 player: odd looking The wacky gadget is also known as the S2, and it supports a variety of formats, including MP3, WMA and Ogg. The topside is raised just like, well, a pebble, but the device’s underside …
it's so cute like a shell or cosmetic case.
It looks very cute and has a stylish design.
Good colorful features. (white/Red/Green/Black/purple)
Especially, it looks like a cosmetic case in a bag or a shell in the beach.
No screen, No FM Radio, No voice recording ; these are up to it's size.
It will be a good competition with ipod shuffle.
I wonder how to recharge the inner battery on it.
I expect when it will comes out and how much it is in the market.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe