IBM, we've learned, intends to add thin provisioning capabilities to its SAN Volume Controller (SVC), a long-overdue feature for some of Big Blue's virtualized arrays. The news arrives from the business blog of IBM's Barry Whyte, retorting a cranky blog entry of EMC's Barry Burke — who in turn was lashing out against various …
Eee cutee she is not
Common Photoshop it better at least I mean that mannequin has no LIFE.
Heh yep got me coat
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK