Blade Network Technologies has announced RackSwitch, the first loss-less Ethernet switch, needed for FCoE storage networking. RackSwitch is a top-of-rack product that provides Ethernet switching for an entire rack of blade servers and storage. The gigabit and 10 Gbit Ethernet ports in it are aggregated into a single virtual …
"the first loss-less Ethernet switch"??
This would be the second first loss-less Ethernet switch then, after the Cisco Nexus 5000 launched a couple of weeks ago ...? Do I assume this was a press release reprint ...?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory