Blade Network Technologies has announced RackSwitch, the first loss-less Ethernet switch, needed for FCoE storage networking. RackSwitch is a top-of-rack product that provides Ethernet switching for an entire rack of blade servers and storage. The gigabit and 10 Gbit Ethernet ports in it are aggregated into a single virtual …
"the first loss-less Ethernet switch"??
This would be the second first loss-less Ethernet switch then, after the Cisco Nexus 5000 launched a couple of weeks ago ...? Do I assume this was a press release reprint ...?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?