Blade Network Technologies has announced RackSwitch, the first loss-less Ethernet switch, needed for FCoE storage networking. RackSwitch is a top-of-rack product that provides Ethernet switching for an entire rack of blade servers and storage. The gigabit and 10 Gbit Ethernet ports in it are aggregated into a single virtual …
"the first loss-less Ethernet switch"??
This would be the second first loss-less Ethernet switch then, after the Cisco Nexus 5000 launched a couple of weeks ago ...? Do I assume this was a press release reprint ...?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars