Blade Network Technologies has announced RackSwitch, the first loss-less Ethernet switch, needed for FCoE storage networking. RackSwitch is a top-of-rack product that provides Ethernet switching for an entire rack of blade servers and storage. The gigabit and 10 Gbit Ethernet ports in it are aggregated into a single virtual …
"the first loss-less Ethernet switch"??
This would be the second first loss-less Ethernet switch then, after the Cisco Nexus 5000 launched a couple of weeks ago ...? Do I assume this was a press release reprint ...?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...