Yahoo's recent dalliance with Google's search advertising business may be getting a little adult supervision from US trust busters, who are concerned it could violate antitrust law. According to Reuters, Justice Department chaperons are investigating Yahoo's test of Google's ad engine. Recently, the two companies signaled their …
Google and Y! must be scared sleepless. NOT.
If the DOJ's handling of MS is anything to go by, the DOJ watchdogs have rubber teeth and nothing will happen until the EU does something.
Maybe having a DOJ inquiring into Yahoo! would discourage Microsoft? Maybe that's what G & Y! want...
The funniest thing in this matter so far was about two weeks ago when Microsoft was complaining that no one should be allowed 90% of a market.
Still waiting to see what happens when folks start drawing parallels between Googl-Hoo's combined share of the search/ad market and Microsoft's share of the PC OS market.
Surely, Microsoft doesn't believe that a monopoly is *always* a bad thing.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball